Suitable for: Demand Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Medium-Size Offices & Locations
The Prontobar Touch is the super-automatic machine for those looking for the newest in espresso technology. Delivering high quality beverages at the simple press of a button make this machine ideal for coffee shops and restaurants alike.
The Prontobar is a high performance machine, without being bulky. Since space “is not an option” great care has gone into limiting size while preserving features and brewing technology.
Simplicity is a much sought-after quality in super-automatic machines. In a fast pace environments every employee needs to be able to use the equipment to it's full potential without difficulty. Due to this we have design the Prontobar to be operational using a large color touch screen.
Every espresso machine needs maintenance at one point or another, often times this can become a complex process that leads to downtime. However, with the Prontobar, our designers focused on intelligent design, making even the most complex maintenance as quick as possible.
The Prontobar is made up of a plethora of features, settings, and high performance parts to deliver a meaningful experience.
- With the introduction of the new pump on the Prontobar it delivers quiet operation during delivery and increasing productivity. The pump also allows the Prontobar to optimize the texture of the crema, as well as the dispensed volume.
- Prontobar has a metal thermo-compensated delivery group which guarantees maximum precision for temperature control leading to consistent quality. Furthermore, refining the shape of some group components ensures improved operability and durability.
- The grinders are made with new technology and special types of steel, so they last longer. They are manufactured to be robust ensuring effective grinding and they are designed to be sufficiently flexible to absorb operational vibrations.
- The electronic Prontobar is improved with new features that provide greater control of the movement of the group and make it even easier to maintain.
- The Prontobar touch comes standard with a digital touch display that can be sorted and programed to make the drink of your choice, insuring a variety of choice.
- Using the touch display one can program the dose, brewing temp, steam temp and group temp.
- The automatic washing program, saves time especially at the end of a work day.
- The machine’s automatic on-and-off time setting along with a standby function, saves energy and the planet.
- Setting the tamping force has never been easier using the display.
Warranty & Water
All of our espresso machines come standard with our 2 year manufacturer warranty.
We also sell additional dealer warranties which can be found above.
To file a warranty claim, please download our Defective Part Warranty Claim.
To return a product, please fill out our Return Form.
The installation of a water softener is mandatory for all users that don't meet the required water specifications, failure to do so will void your warranty. It is recommend to always add a water filter to your order if you do not have one already. Replacement time of filters depends the water and quantity of drinks being made (see estimating calculator).